Location: San Bernardino, California
Description: Kimco is employing Assembly Operator right now, this job will be assigned in California. For complete informations about this job opportunity kindly see the descriptions. This Local Inland Empire Aircraft manufacturer has been in business and for over 80 years!l
Manufacturing a high quality aircraft accessories which has become the OEM for many notable companies such as Raytheon, Ce! ssna, LearJet, Piper, and others in the aviation industry.
The company has a strong commitment to unrelenting quality and customer support to provide aircraft operators dependable products for their aircraft.
This company offers great benefits, and incentives. They offer a very friendly environment.
Job Title: Assembly Operator
Pay Range: $9.50 / Temporary to hire
- Will be putting labels on the product
- Taking the product off the assembly, and stacking on the pallets
- Will need to be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug test.
- Must be able to read/write in english
- Preferably previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
With over 25 years of award winning service in th! e California market , Kimco staffing specialize in office professionals, accounting operations, technical staffing, medical staffing and industrial staffing.
Keywords: Assembly line, production
If you were eligible to this job, please send us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to Kimco.
Interested on this job, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website
This job will be opened on: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 02:19:49 GMT